1. Stucco Antico 22/23 FEBRUARY
2 DAY COURSE
Stucco antico is an acrylic Italian style polished plaster which is totally unlike any Venetian plaster you’ve used before!!
It is a product made by Loggia
Key points with this product is that it is easy to use..
- Easy forgivable/patchable finish
- One day application.. Half the time for application compared to normal stucco’s
- Achieve 100% sure every time..
- Comes in a wide range of colours
- Also a wide range of different coloured metallic waxes
In a 2 day course we will show you how to create amazing shine with less work than your traditional lime polished stucco’s
you will be shown how to apply with different tones on 2 different boards – which you will take home with you
- 2 Tone
- 3 Tone – with a Metallic wax
Applying flystuk- which is a base coat
Primers- which ones to use
2 different finishes with waxes/sealer
Total for the course £470+vat
You have the option to pay to book your place with a £200 deposit or pay in full,
We also offer you to pay in installments using Klarna (this is an option at checkout)